10 Sept 2015

Sorry, Lungs.

I think the best way to describe how I feel about life is... exhausted. I'm just tired of it all. The people, the responsibilities. All of it.
Humanity is so great. We made the internet. And pizza is pretty cool. But we're also kinda crappy. I mean, no other creatures have figured out how to make themselves feel ugly like we have with modern media.
But hey, don't worry, I'm not about to get all Tumblr-social-justice-warrior.
I don't just think that other people are super horrible. I'm definitely part of the problem. I'm just like any other teenage girl and I say things about my friends behind their backs sometimes. I'm also a compulsive liar. In fact I think I'm genuinely insane (I'll get into exactly why some other day). I also have developed an astonishing amount of bad habits over the years: biting my nails (not so bad), cracking my knuckles (it's just so satisfying), manipulative lying (I already mentioned this but it really is pretty bad), and the most recent one... smoking. (Gasp.)
Yes, it's true, I am now one of those people. Sorry, Lungs. Let's hope I don't get cancer.
That would be real unfortunate. But hey maybe then I'll fall in love with some beautiful boy who has a fake limb because of the cancer he got, and we will die tragic, young deaths. As long as the body part that's missing isn't that one, (wink, wink) then I'm happy for that to happen. God knows I could use a bit of love.

"Perhaps 'put your face on mine right now' will be our always..."
(It's funny because they're only fictional characters, don't hate me, I actually liked the book. And the film was alright.)

No comments:

Post a Comment