24 Sept 2015

Friends is great.

So I've been watching a lot of Friends.
And by that I mean, having never once watched a full episode in my life, I began from the very start and after a couple weeks I've now reached the end of season six. I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do with my life after it's over... besides continuing education till I go get a job, and generally move on with my life... But wow, friends is great, right?
Everybody who's watched the show, of course, has a favourite character, but I've been asking all the people I know about this. Turns out most of them actually have placed the characters in order of who they like the best.
Curious about how I've ordered them? No? I don't care, I'm saying it anyway.
-Chandler
-Joey
-Phoebe
-Ross
-Monica
-Rachel
This show has made me realise... just how awful some people can be. The amount of terrible things that some of the characters have said and done is shocking, considering that they're all meant to be friends. (I mean, duh. Look at the title.)
But it's also made me realise how forgiving people are. Your friends - your real friends - will continue to be there for you (when the rain starts to pourrrrrrrrr) even after you majorly fuck up.

This is getting a little too meaningful now, so I'm gonna tone that down. But the point is, I've had a real crap year, and there's still one amazing thing that has come out of it all; I have found the most reliable, dependable, amazing friends that I have ever had in my life. Within a couple months, these people turned from strangers, to people that I can't really imagine living without.
Grossness officially over.
To conclude this mess: some people are dicks, but others are nice. Also Friends is a good show, so watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment